Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has once again reiterated his desire to remain at the club, despite speculation linking him with a summer exit.
The Croatian international has played a bit part role so far for Ernesto Valverde's side and with his contract situation still unresolved in Catalonia he has been reported to be considering a move to Italy.
Serie A giants Inter Milan and Juventus have both denied reported interest in the former Sevilla man, and Rakitic has confirmed he has no intention of leaving the Camp Nou.
"Many things have happened in the last few months, that have been out of my control," he told an interview with Marca.
"You have to accept these things, and I have already moved passed them."
"I have worked hard and continue to do so, as I have always said there is no better place for me than here at Barcelona."
"I want to continue to win titles here, and I will give my all for the team."
The 31-year old has started just four games in all competitions so far in 2019-20, with three of them coming in the last ten days, and he now looks set for a start in the December 18 El Clasico, if Arthur Melo is not fit.