Ajax midfielder and reported Barcelona-target Frenkie de Jong has denied reports that he has decided upon his future club.
A report in De Telegraaf on Friday stated Paris Saint-Germain had struct a €75m agreement for the in-demand Dutch international, who has heavily been linked to the Blaugrana.
De Jong is said to have been a prime transfer target for both Barca and Manchester City, although the Parc des Princes was reported to be his favoured destination.
“No, I definitely haven't made a decision yet,” De Jong told Voetbalzone, as cited by Diario AS.
Earlier this week, the midfielder added, via Canal Supporters: “No official decision has been taken. All of my attention is on Ajax. I will finish the season here with Ajax and I certainly will not be leaving during the winter break.”
The 21-year-old has won five caps for The Netherlands and has made 64 first-team appearances for Ajax.