Barcelona technical director Robert Fernandez confirms Sandro Ramirez is free to leave the club this summer.
Robert told Barca TV that the club has decided not to take up an option on the forward’s contract, which now has a year to go, and as a result, his future lies elsewhere.
“Sandro this summer will be able to go. Last year, the situation we were in when we couldn’t sign, he made an effort to stay and we appreciated that. We are grateful. There was a date, May 1, to extend his contract for one year but after what he did last summer we thought it was only fair that we open the door,” Robert said, AS reports, having confirmed Sandro turned down offers from outside Barca 12 months ago.