Fabregas denies Conte fall-out

Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas denies reports of having fallen out with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.

The 29-year-old was an unused substitute in the Blues’ 3-0 win over Burnley on Saturday and has played only 12 Premier League minutes so far this season.

This has seen the former Barcelona player linked with a move elsewhere, but Fabregas insists he is fully committed to his current club.

"Contrary to what has been written, the manager has never told me that I can leave," the World Cup winner wrote on Twitter.

"He said that he counts on me, as I count on him. I will continue to fight for this club until the very end and when called upon I will always give my very best.

"I'm fully committed to Chelsea FC and my only goal is to help them win more trophies."

Tags Chelsea Conte Fabregas