NEWS
Thursday April 20 2017
Barca to 'evaluate' Deulofeu deal

Barcelona sporting director Robert Fernandez has said the club will ‘carefully evaluate’ the option of re-signing winger Gerard Deulofeu this summer.

Fernandez has previously stated the 24-year-old was a ‘definite option’ for the Blaugrana, but he sounded a tad more cautious when questioned again about the possibility of signing the Everton man, currently enjoying good form on loan at AC Milan.

“We can exercise the option to take him back, and we’ll carefully evaluate that,” Fernandez told ANSA.

“He’s doing well, but for now the most important thing is for him to keep doing it with the utmost calm.”

The Catalans have an option of signing the former Sevilla player for €12m from the Toffees, but this expires at the end of May.

Betting on La Liga? Bet365 are offering a 100% deposit bonus, up to £200 - find out more

FOOTBALL ESPANA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES

Football Italia website