Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde is hopeful the club process the exit of out-of-favour forward Munir El Haddadi this month, he has confirmed.
The 23-year-old’s deal at the Blaugrana expires in June 2019 and is said to have a number of clubs interested in his signature, with reports saying he has already signed a pre-contract agreement with Sevilla.
“We believe Munir has made a decision on his future and the club seem to have decided to,” Valverde told reporters on Wednesday, as cited by El Mundo Deportivo.
“For us the best thing now is for a solution to be found as soon as possible and preferably, a move will happen this month.”
Munir has made 33 La Liga appearances for Barca but has made just one league start this campaign and has spent the past two seasons out on loan, firstly at Valencia and then at Alaves.
He netted 14 goals in 37 appearances for the Basque club last season but was widely expected to leave the Camp Nou on a permanent basis this summer, but player exits ensured he was retained.
El Mundo Deportivo have previously stated Alaves, Real Betis, Celta Vigo, Schalke, Marseille, West Ham and Napoli are among the clubs interested in a potential deal.