A look at the headlines from Spanish football on Sunday morning, with one story dominating the day. Real Betis are Copa del Rey champions.
'Betis touch the sky'
- Pellegrini's team win the Copa del Rey on penalties after beating Valencia in a great game.
- A third title for the Veridblancos.
- Iglesias put the Sevillanos ahead, Duro equalised for the Che team.
- City frighten: Gabriel Jesus scores four goals in a 4-1 over Watford.
- Champions League and salvation: Pique, a doubt for the hosts.
- Sainz goes for everything in Imola: The Spaniard will start fourth after a recital in the F1 Sprint. Alonso, ninth.
- Marquez to come back: A yellow flag frustrates the the best lap from Marc, who starts ninth.
- Alcaraz and Carreno restart the semi-finals today after they were suspended for rain.
- Betis are champions of the Copa!!!
- Musah missed and Miranda scored the decisive penalty after a vibrant and hotly disputed final full of alternatives.
- Barca, to make sure of the Champions League. And Rayo look to seal safety.
- PSG win their 10th French league and Bayern their tenth consecutive Bundesliga.
- Magic Johnson: "My biggest challenge is being here 30 years after announcing that I had HIV."
- The Verdiblancos achieve their third Copa del Rey in a penalty shoot-out, 17 years after their last title.
- After the 1-1 with goals from Borja Iglesias and Hugo Duro, Miranda scored the decisive penalty that decided an equal final.
- To tie up the Champions League: The Blaugrana, with Pique, Araujo and Alves in the squad, look for three points that would leave them well on their way to a European place.
- Ligue 1: A goal from Messi seals the title for PSG.
- Bundesliga: Bayern, champions for the tenth year in a row.
- Double conclusion: The rain was the protagonist yesterday and today the tournament will be decided with an extra challenge for Alcaraz and Carreno. Semi-finals and final the same day.
- Moto GP: Pole for Zarco and another fall for Marquez.
- Handball: Barca win their 12th consecutive league.