NEWS
Saturday August 24 2019
FC Barcelona want Juventus star Rodrigo Bentancur

FC Barcelona are considering a big-money move for Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur.

According to reports in Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport this weekend, the La Liga champions are monitoring the Uruguayan international, who has reportedly be told he will only be a squad player in Turin this season.

NEWS
Wednesday December 5 2018
Barcelona 'considering' mega offer for Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur

Barcelona are big admirers of Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur and are reportedly prepared to offer €60m for his signature.

A report in Italian media outlet Corriere dello Sport claims the Catalan giants are following the Uruguayan midfielder’s progress and are willing to test Juve’s resolve with the mega offer.

The 21-year-old has made 12 starts for the Bianconeri this campaign as he has been rewarded an extended run due to injuries to Sami Khedira and Emre Can in the club’s midfield.

NEWS
Monday October 16 2017
Madrid, Barca track Bentancur

Real Madrid and Barcelona are both keen on Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur, according to reports.

The Uruguayan midfielder has made eight appearances for the Old Lady this season after joining the squad this summer from Boca Juniors in a deal worth in the region of €9.5m.

His performances have caught the attention of both La Liga giants, according to Fichajes.net, with Juve previously beating Los Blancos to his signature and with the 20-year-old having caught the eye in his appearance in the Camp Nou earlier this season.

NEWS
Wednesday September 13 2017
"Messi is from another planet..."

Juventus midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur has described Lionel Messi as being ‘from another planet’ after his starring role in Tuesday’s Champions League clash.

The Argentine star netted twice for the Blaugrana in a comfortable 3-0 victory over the Italian champions, who handed a first start to Uruguayan midfielder Bentancur.

“It’s disappointing to have this defeat, as we gave our all, but it wasn’t enough,” the 20-year-old, a summer signing from Boca Juniors, told JTV.

NEWS
Saturday January 23 2016
Madrid gear up for busy month?

Real Madrid reportedly plan on tying up deals for Ricardo Rodriguez, Leroy Sane and Rodrigo Bentancur, while Robert Lewandowski remains a summer target.

According to Marca, first on the list is Wolfsburg left-back Rodriguez, whom the newspaper claims has been identified as the ideal alternative to Marcelo.

He is also believed to warrant a €30m asking price, which Los Blancos are happy to meet, but the Germans will not sanction a sale in January.

NEWS
Tuesday January 19 2016
‘No Madrid Bentancur offer, but…’

Boca Juniors President Daniel Angelici insists Real Madrid haven’t made an offer for Rodrigo Bentancur, but he’s open to receiving one.

AS notes it was claimed in the Argentine Press that Los Blancos had approached Boca for the 18-year-old, but Angelici said there’s nothing official from Santiago Bernabeu.

“We haven’t received any formal proposal from Madrid for Bentancur,” he reportedly told TyCSports.

Football Italia website