NEWS
Monday December 2 2019
Celta Vigo: Santi Mina faces trial for alleged sexual assault

Celta Vigo forward Santi Mina will stand trial for an alleged sexual assault, it has been reported in the Spanish press.

El Mundo Deportivo reports that the judge has decided there is no evidence to proceed with the case against Mina and and former Nàstic player, David Goldar.

NEWS
Sunday July 14 2019
Valencia complete club record move for Maxi Gomez

Valencia CF have completed the signing of Celta Vigo forward Maxi Gomez, for a reported club record of €50m.

Marcelino's side have been pursuing the Uruguayan international for the majority of the summer, and holding off interest from Premier League side West Ham has they looked to secure his signature.

Los Che had looked to negotiate a lower fee with the Galician club, however they have now reportedly agreed to pay the full release clause, and allow Santi Mina to return to Celta Vigo on a free transfer. 

NEWS
Thursday July 11 2019
Valencia's Santi Mina to return to Celta Vigo

Valencia forward Santi Mina has agreed to return to Celta Vigo as part of the deal taking Maxi Gomez to Valencia, report Cadena Cope.

The 23-year-old scored 13 goals in 45 matches last campaign after hitting 15 goals across 38 games in the previous season and despite Los Che being reluctant to sell the forward, who they signed from Celta in 2015 for €10m, they have sanctioned the move.

NEWS
Friday July 5 2019
Maxi Gomez on the verge of Valencia move

Maxi Gomez will complete his move to Valencia CF in the next 48 hours according to reports in Diario Sport.

The Uruguayan international has been the subject of intense transfer speculation since the end of the 2018-19 La Liga season, with reported interest from clubs in England and Spain.

NEWS
Monday July 1 2019
Valencia, Celta Vigo in Maxi Gomez, Santi Mina swap talks

Valencia are prepared to sell forward Santi Mina to Celta Vigo in part of the deal to take Maxi Gomez to the Mestalla, report Marca.

Uruguayan striker Gomez netted 17 goals in La Liga last season in his first campaign in European football, leading to a series of top European clubs monitoring his progress.

NEWS
Monday July 1 2019
Celta Vigo pushing for Valencia's Santi mina

Celta Vigo are hoping to secure the signing of Valencia forward Santi Mina, four years after leaving the Galician club.

The 23-year-old scored 13 goals in 45 matches this campaign after hitting 15 goals across 38 games last season and Los Che are reluctant to see the forward, who they signed from Celta in 2015 for €10m, depart.

Mina is said to have been a name brought up in Valencia’s attempts to land striker Maxi Gomez from Celta, but such a deal may prove difficult to pull off.

NEWS
Monday December 3 2018
Santi Mina: Valencia playing with no personality

Valencia forward Santi Mina has criticised his side for ‘playing with no personality’ and going through phases where ‘everything is missing’.

Los Che have won just three of their 14 La Liga games to date and have been eliminated from the group stage of the Champions League this campaign.

“Our performance was shabby, particularly in the first half,” Valencia forward Santi Mina said after Saturday’s game, as cited by El Pais.

NEWS
Wednesday November 7 2018
Marcelino: Santi Mina 'a breath of fresh air' for Valencia

Marcelino was delighted with the ‘breath of fresh air’ Santi Mina gave Valencia as his brace beat Young Boys in the Champions League on Wednesday.

Valencia’s strikers had been misfiring and Mina had been struggling with a knee injury, until he returned last week to score twice in the Copa del Rey and followed up with two more in a 3-1 victory over Young Boys.

The result kept Los Che just two points behind Manchester United in Group H with just as many games left to overthrow the second-placed Red Devils.

NEWS
Tuesday June 5 2018
Valencia willing to sell Santi Mina

Valencia are willing to listen to offers for forward Santi Mina, with reported interest from unnamed Premier League clubs, say reports in Spain.

The 22-year-old forward impressed this season at the Mestalla, scoring 12 La Liga goals in just 17 starts, but the club’s need for sales to replenish their squad means he may be sold.

Valencia-based Plaza Deportiva outlines the player’s age and potential for being behind an asking price of €25m, one which may catch the eyes of clubs in England’s top flight.

NEWS
Tuesday March 6 2018
Valencia concern on Mina hamstring

Valencia are set to find out on Tuesday the extent of Santi Mina’s hamstring injury, with fears he could be set for a lengthy layoff.

The 22-year-old came off in the first half of Sunday’s 2-0 home victory over Real Betis and replaced by Simone Zaza, who netted Los Che’s second goal.

Plaza Deportiva report Mina – who has played 26 La Liga games but has started only half of those – will undergo tests on Tuesday to discover the extent of his muscular issue.

Football Italia website