NEWS
Saturday May 11 2013
Falcao on verge of Monaco move?

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao is set to move to Monaco at the end of the season, reports have suggested.

AS have claimed that the Colombian forward will join the French club in the summer, but could end the campaign as a Real Madrid player.

The paper has revealed that the Atleti goalscorer will stipulate in his contract with Claudio Ranieri's side that should Los Blancos make a bid, he will be allowed to leave.

The deal is set to be completed over the next few days with Monaco paying €55m for his signature.

NEWS
Friday May 10 2013
Falcao agrees Monaco switch?

A report in Spain has it that Atletico Madrid’s Radamel Falcao will move to Monaco next season on a €10m salary.

La Sexta allege that the Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City and Real Madrid target has reached an agreement to switch to Ligue 1-returning Monaco for next season.

Under the ownership of Dmitry Rybolovlev, as much as €200m is expected to be invested in the Principality outfit this summer ahead of their all-but-confirmed return to the French top flight.

NEWS
Tuesday April 23 2013
Monaco interested in Isco

Monaco are the latest team said to be interested in making a move for Malaga’s young star Isco this summer.

Isco has caught the attention this season with his form and, despite signing a new contract at La Rosaleda in January, has continually been linked with a summer departure in light of Malaga’s financial uncertainty.

Monaco, who are owned by Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev are said to be interested and ready to make an offer of €28m at the end of the season.

NEWS
Wednesday April 17 2013
Mourinho ‘confirms’ Madrid exit?

Jose Mourinho has reportedly told Coaches at Canillas that he will not be at Real Madrid next season.

The Portuguese has continually been linked with a summer departure from the Santiago Bernabeu, with Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and most recently Monaco all said to be interested in recruiting him.

NEWS
Wednesday April 17 2013
Monaco look at Mourinho

Monaco have reportedly presented Real Madrid Coach Jose Mourinho with an offer to take charge next season.

The Portuguese tactician has been speculated through the season as on his way out of the Santiago Bernabeu come June 2013, with Chelsea thought to be leading the way to re-sign him.

However, following on reports that Mourinho may stay with Madrid, Monaco have been listed in the British Press today as entering the picture.

NEWS
Monday November 5 2012
Milan & Monaco Bojan duel

There's confusion over former Barcelona winger Bojan Krkic's future with Milan and Monaco both reportedly eyeing his signature.

The youngster left Camp Nou last year to join Roma in a convoluted two year loan deal, but after an underwhelming season in Rome jumped ship to Milan.

NEWS
Thursday September 13 2012
Luis: Atletico in Monaco one of the best

Former Atletico Madrid boss Luis Aragones has hailed the club’s performance against Chelsea in Monaco one of the best he has seen.

Aragones, referred to in Spain as the Wise Man of Hortaleza, believes the 4-1 European Super Cup win over the Londoners was one of the greatest in the club’s long and distinguished history.

“The match was an exhibition from Atletico against a class rival and in such an important European game. It was not a shock either.

Football Italia website