NEWS
Sunday August 30 2015
Emery: Llorente is ready

Unai Emery hinted Fernando Llorente would debut for Sevilla against Atletico Madrid despite lacking in match fitness.

Llorente last week completed a move from Juventus and Emery indicated he would have little hesitation in blooding the former Athletic Bilbao striker.

“He comes with a dynamic of important training and perhaps a little lacking match fitness but he is ready,” the Coach said, Marca reports.

NEWS
Saturday August 29 2015
Llorente: Sevilla my first choice

Fernando Llorente has made it clear that Sevilla were always his first choice after being officially unveiled at Sanchez Pizjuan on Friday.

The striker returns to Spanish football after two years at Juventus, where he won two Serie A titles and picked up a Champions League runner-up medal, and he is ready to begin repaying Los Nervionenses' faith in his ability, starting with a win against Atletico Madrid this weekend.

“Sevilla have shown me plenty of love these last few days,” he began.

NEWS
Thursday August 27 2015
Llorente ‘passes Sevilla medical’

Fernando Llorente is reportedly only a signature away from becoming a Sevilla player after undergoing a medical.

The striker is expected to leave Juventus on a free transfer to clear the way for a move to Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, the Serie A champions reportedly saving almost €20m in wages by letting Llorente go.

Llorente is in line for a three-year contract at Sevilla and could put pen-to-paper on the deal by the end of Thursday, Estadio Deportivo reports.

NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Gameiro welcomes Llorente to Sevilla

Kevin Gameiro believes Fernando Llorente will give Sevilla something different once he completes his move from Juventus.

Llorente has been widely reported as accepting Sevilla’s offer and is said to be the club’s first choice for a new striker.

“If he comes then it’s good for the team because there are a lot of matches in various competitions and we need a good group,” Gameiro said, AS reports.

NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Llorente, Isla to Sevilla?

Fernando Llorente won’t be the only Juventus player moving to Sevilla, reports claim, as Mauricio Isla is also close to the Europa League winners.

Llorente is said to have accepted Sevilla’s offer with other reports putting the fee at €10m, having been the club’s first choice for a new striker.

Monchi has also been speaking with Juve about wing-back Isla and AS reports a loan with a view to a permanent move is set to be signed off.

NEWS
Wednesday August 26 2015
Sevilla lead Madrid for Llorente

Sevilla and Real Madrid are both weighing up a move for Juventus’ Spain international striker Fernando Llorente but a move to Nervion looks more likely.

AS claims Sevilla did have an interest in West Ham’s Andy Carroll but Llorente is the first choice of the Champions League club, citing the Gazzetta Dello Sport as their source.

Juventus had been willing to keep Llorente and sell Simone Zaza to the Hammers, but Zaza has confirmed he wants to stay in Turin and fight for his place.

NEWS
Friday August 21 2015
Llorente to join Sevilla 'in days'

Sevilla will reportedly finalise their swoop for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente “in the coming days”.

According to Marca, the 30-year-old will arrive in Andalucia on a season-long loan after the Bianconeri unsuccessfully tried to negotiate an exchange deal with Real Madrid for Isco and then Asier Illarramendi.

However, confirmation of the move is not expected until Juve announce the signing of a new No 10, which increasingly appears to be Schalke star Julian Draxler.

NEWS
Thursday August 20 2015
Illarra to Juve, Llorente out?

Asier Illarramendi is linked with a switch from Real Madrid to Juventus as Fernando Llorente is said to be close to Sevilla.

AS cites the Gazzetta Dello Sport as saying the Old Lady are leading the chase for the midfielder, while Diario de Sevilla have the striker nearing Nervion.

Llorente is expected to join on loan despite Juve preferring to sell outright, and Sevilla would take on his €4.5m-a-year wages.

NEWS
Wednesday August 5 2015
Report: Llorente wants Sevilla

Fernando Llorente wants to move to Sevilla, according to a report, and Monchi has been negotiating with Juventus for the striker.

ABC de Sevilla claim that’s the Europa League winners’ squad for the new season is essentially settled, barring injury or some other unforeseen circumstance.

But there is also room for a special signing and with the feeling that Unai Emery could do with another forward, Juve’s former Athletic Bilbao target man fits that category.

NEWS
Monday July 20 2015
Llorente holding out for Madrid?

Juventus striker Fernando Llorente has reportedly turned down a clutch of offers in the hope that Real Madrid will show an interest.

According to Tuttosport, the likes of Monaco, Porto and two unnamed Premier League clubs – believed to be Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur – have seen their proposals for the Spaniard rejected.

The Italian publication adds that, despite the Bianconeri signing the likes of Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic to reinforce their attack, the former Athletic Bilbao star is in no rush to leave Turin.

Football Italia website