BARCELONA NEWS

Nelson Semedo rejected several offers in favour of staying at Barcelona this summer and has said: “It is important to feel loved.”
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are negotiating a transfer which would see Neymar move to the Spanish capital, say Diario Sport.
England international Toni Duggan insisted her desire to win the Spanish title was behind her move to Atletico Madrid this summer.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique believes Neymar could return to the club from Paris Saint-Germain but it is the Brazilian’s decision.
Real Madrid will focus their efforts on signing Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar if their pursuit of Paul Pogba fails, reports ESPN FC.
Tottenham are negotiating a loan deal for Barcelona playmaker Philippe Coutinho but two more Premier League clubs are interested, say reports.
Paris Saint-Germain have offered Neymar to Manchester United, Juventus and Real Madrid, according to a report in Diario Sport.
Zenit Saint Petersburg are considering forward Malcom in January despite having just signed him from Barcelona, say reports. Diario AS cite that a section of Zenit fans unveiled a banner, allegedly referencing the club’s traditions of not signing black players, of Malcom’s debut at the weekend: “Thank you to the leaders for their loyalty to traditions.” That sections of fans had previously published a manifesto in which he asks the club not to sign any black players: “For us the absence of black
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde is not enthused by the club going on a pre-season trip to the United States ahead of La Liga restarting.
Italian giants Inter have launched a season-long loan move for Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal, according to reports.
Atletico Madrid are confident that an email can prove that Antoine Griezmann had an agreement to join Barcelona in March, say El Mundo.
Lionel Messi may miss the start of the league season for Barcelona after sustaining a calf injury, the club has confirmed.
Lionel Messi has reiterated his ‘total trust’ in the players and coaching staff to deliver success to Barcelona this season.
Former Barcelona player Malcom was the target of racist abuse on his debut for Zenit Saint Petersburg, according to reports.
Former Barcelona star Ronaldinho is not allowed to leave Brazil as his Brazilian and Spanish passports have been confiscated over unpaid taxes and fines.
Juventus and Barcelona are in discussions over the transfer of teenage defender Juan Miranda with a €15m deal possible, say reports.
Lionel Messi has been fined $50k and given a three-month ban on playing for Argentina after comments suggesting Brazil were favoured in the Copa America.
Zenit Saint Petersburg have completed the signing of forward Malcom in a deal believed to be worth in the region of €45m, it has been confirmed.
Barcelona have promoted full-back Moussa Wague to their first-team squad next season, it has been confirmed by ESPN FC.
Saul Niguez admits that he was ‘surprised’ by the manner of Antoine Griezmann’s departure of Atletico Madrid.
Experienced Brazil full-back Dani Alves has joined Sao Paulo on a three-year deal, it has been confirmed by the club.
Barcelona forward Malcom was not involved in training on Thursday as he completes his move to Zenit Saint Petersburg, report Marca.
Neymar will leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer with those involved seeking a solution, according to reports.
Wing-back Junior Firpo has told Real Betis he wants to join Barcelona this summer amid strong interest, according to reports.
Former Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta has admitted he will look to go into coaching once his playing days at Vissel Kobe are over.
Former Barcelona club captain Carles Puyol has revealed he turned down the opportunity to join Real Madrid on two occasions.
England international forward Toni Duggan has signed for Atletico Madrid after leaving Barcelona, it has been confirmed.
Fiorentina have confirmed the signing of former Barcelona forward Kevin-Prince Boateng on a €1m deal from Sassuolo.
Zenit Saint Petersburg have reached a deal to sign Barcelona forward Malcom in a deal initially worth €40m, report RMC Sport.
Barcelona have made an opening offer for Real Betis wing-back Junior Firpo but the club’s valuations are still apart, say El Mundo Deportivo.
Football Italia website