ATLETICO MADRID NEWS

Atletico Madrid have made Divock Origi their next target for the summer as they search for reinforcements in attack.
New Atletico Madrid striker Mario Mandzukic has asked not to be compared with Diego Costa, who fired the club to last season’s title.
The fixtures for the new La Liga season have been announced with Real Madrid and Barcelona to meet in October and March.
Atletico Madrid have agreed terms with Cristian Ansaldi but not wrapped up a deal with his club, Zenit St. Petersburg.
Atletico Madrid President Enrique Cerezo has rejected concerns the side will struggle to live up to last season.
Atletico Madrid President Enrique Cerezo has denied giving Chelsea preferential treatment in their transfer dealings this summer.
Javi Manquillo is reportedly set to make a two-year loan move to Liverpool, with the Reds having the option of a €6m permanent signing.
Atletico Madrid have opened talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the possible signing of playmaker Javier Pastore.
Atletico Madrid have re-signed Tiago Mendes on a two-year deal, despite leaving the club this summer.
Atletico Madrid President Enrique Cerezo is confident that his side will be stronger this season.
Tiago Mendes could sign a new contract with Atletico Madrid having left the club when his previous deal expired.
Raul Garcia believes Atletico Madrid will be in the mix for trophies next season but says last year’s success is no guarantee.
Atletico Madrid have moved to quash speculation they were negotiating with Chelsea for the return of Fernando Torres.
Diego Godin has been appointed as one of the captains of Atletico Madrid, third in line behind Gabi and Raul Garcia.
Tiago Mendes is without a club after his Atletico Madrid contract expired but Chelsea declined to sign the midfielder.
Atletico Madrid are said to be negotiating with Chelsea over a return move for former captain Fernando Torres.
Slovenian national team boss Srecko Katanec has warned Jan Oblak that his move to Atletico Madrid ‘is a big leap’.
Atletico Madrid captain Gabi has predicted a difficult season for the champions, but warns their intention is to challenge once more.
Atletico Madrid captain Gabi is not worried that the club has lost a number of players this summer, including Diego Costa and Filipe Luis.
Atletico Madrid are said to be negotiating with Tours for the signing of striker Andy Delort, according to reports in France.
Atletico Madrid stand to receive a six-figure sum when Alvaro Morata completes his move to Juventus from Real Madrid.
The dates for this season’s Supercopa have been confirmed with Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to meet on August 19 and 22.
Filipe Luis has spoken of his happiness at completing his move from Atletico Madrid to Premier League side Chelsea.
Arda Turan is not considering leaving Atletico Madrid, reports in Spain claim, as the midfielder buys a new house in the capital.
Javi Manquillo has two Premier League teams to choose from as Liverpool join Arsenal in pursuing the Atletico Madrid right-back.
The likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been named on UEFA’s 10-man Player of the Year shortlist.
Xabi Alonso and Diego Simeone have received one-match bans from UEFA for their behaviour in the Champions League final.
Reports in Spain say Atletico Madrid are in negotiations with Sevilla to sign left-back Alberto Moreno in a cash-plus-players deal.
Potential Atletico Madrid signing Angel Correa is to miss six months after a tumour in his heart was discovered.
Atletico Madrid are considering a double swoop on Napoli for midfielder Valon Behrami and forward Jose Callejon, reports in Italy and Spain claim.

Football Italia website