NEWS
Monday March 17 2014
Report: Barca meet without Martino

A FIFA agent with links to Barcelona has insisted that the club have made plans for next season without Tata Martino.

In his Press conference before the Osasuna match last weekend, the Argentine Coach claimed that there had been no discussions about next term.

“I wouldn't be sitting here if there had been one and they had left me out,” he told reporters.

However, José María Minguella, former FIFA agent and a figure with strong links to the Blaugrana has claimed otherwise.

“Barça had a meeting ten days ago to make decisions regarding next season, and Tata said he could not go,” he told El Tiempo de Juego.

Watch the Copa America 2015 live on your PC with bet365. Click here to find out more

FOOTBALL ESPANA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES

Football Italia website