NEWS
Sunday January 13 2013
No deal with Barca, says Neymar

Santos striker Neymar has rubbished reports that he has signed a pre-contract agreement with Barcelona.

Reports in Sport and RAC1 last year claimed that the Brazilian superstar has already agreed to join the Bluagrana.

But the 20-year-old has denied those rumours, insisting that he is happy at the Sao Paulo club.

“I do not have a deal with Barcelona or any other team,” he told El Pais. “The only thing for certain is that I have a contract with Santos and I am happy.

“This is a great club and I have a deal until 2014.

“The most important thing for me is that I am happy and I'm with my family, my friends and my club.

“My goal now is to help Santos and Brazil.”

Think you know your Spanish football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's World Cup tipster competition - £10,000 to be won!

FOOTBALL ESPANA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES

Football Italia website